Ingredients of Zinger Burger Recipes
Chicken Marination spices;
- Chicken breast 75gram.
- Ginger powder 1 ½ tsp.
- Garlic powder 1 ½ tsp.
- Paprika powder 1 1/2 tsp.
- Black pepper powder 1 ½ tsp.
- Salt ½ tsp.(required as per taste)
- Mustered paste 1 tabs
- Lettuce leave
For coating chicken
- Egg 1
- Milk 100ml.
- All flour(Maida)
- Corn starch ½ cup
Sauce making spices
- Mayonnaise 1/2 cup
- Black pepper 1 ½ tsp.
- Salt 1 ½ tsp.
- Mustered paste 1 tab.
- Hot sauce 1 tab
- sriracha sauce
Before we assemble all the ingredients I am going to tell you about the benefits of this incredible ingredient in the zinger burger. Zinger Burger has huge protein and nutrients and it’s the juiciest burger.
- Take the breast piece and include all the spices to marinate it and take rest it for 2 or 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Put the mayonnaise in a bowl and put black pepper, salt, mustard paste, hot sauce
- 1 chicken breast sliced in half and cover with plastic wrap.
- 1 tbs soya sauce, 1 ½ tabs salt,1 ½ tbs black pepper,1 tbs Ginger and garlic powder, 1 ½ tab red chili powder mix well and Add chicken to marinade on the chicken.
- Marinate chicken for 20 minutes or longer.
- 3-4 tabs mayonnaise 1 tbsp sriracha sauce 1 tabs ketchup mix well.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour ½ cup corn starch 1 tbs red chili powder 1 tbs ginger powder 1 tabs garlic powder 1 ¼ tabs black pepper powder 1 tabs salt (taste as required) mix well all the dry ingredients.
- 1 egg 4 tbs milk and whisk them.
- Coat chicken press flour onto the chicken and dip in egg wash coat generously with flour pat and press onto chicken dust off excess flour.
- Heat oil Med/high heat.
Assembling the Burger
Now, is the time to fry chicken breast pieces. fry the chicken piece for 6-8 minutes per side on medium heat till golden brown. In the meantime, it’s very important to have all your toppings, sauces, and buns ready. Nobody likes a dry burger so put on a lot of sauce. so, we’re going to layer this.
- We need some of the green leaf lettuce and cut that into pieces that’ll fit the bun.
- Now, cut one large tomato into thin slices You’ll need about two slices for each burger.
- Place fry tender chicken zinger piece.
- Then place the lettuce perfectly.
- Place upper side of Bun.
- Wow, tender, juicy, so flavorful.
KFC, McDonald’s, and Hardees Price
KFC Zinger Price= 470
McDonald’s Zinger Price= 700
Hardees Zinger Price =1000