Turkish Breakfast Menemen
Ingredients for Turkish Breakfast Menemen:
- -Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- -Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed ¼ tsp
- -Paprika powder ¼ tsp
- -Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ¼ tsp
- -Chicken sausage sliced 1
- -Cheddar cheese grated 3 tbs
- -Mozzarella cheese grated 3 tbs
- -Andy (Eggs) 2
- -Mozzarella cheese grated 4 tbs or as required
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
- -Hari mirch (Green chilli) large 1
- -Cooking oil 1 tbs
- -Makhan (Butter) 2-3 tbs
- -Pyaz (Onion) chopped 1 medium
- -Tamatar (Tomatoes) pureed 1 Cup
- – Deseed green chilli, hash & set away. – In a small wok, add cuisine oil painting, and adulation & let it melt. – Add onion &sauté until translucent.
- – Add diced green chilli, mix well & cook for a nanosecond. – Add pureed tomatoes, mix well &
cook on low honey for 3- 4 twinkles.
- – Add swab, red chilli crushed, paprika greasepaint, and black pepper greasepaint, mix well& cook on low honey for a nanosecond.
- – Add funk link & blend well. – Add cheddar rubbish & blend well. – Add mozzarella rubbish & blend well.
- – Add eggs & blend gently. – Add mozzarella rubbish & fresh coriander, cover and cookon low honey until rubbish melts( 3- 4 twinkles).
- – Serve with French chuck!