Doodh Badam Sharbat (Almond & milk drink)
Ingredients For Doodh Badam:
- -Doodh (Milk) 4-5 Cups
- -Sugar 1/3 Cup or to taste
- -Cornflour 1 tsp
- -Doodh (Milk) 1-2 tbs
- -Badam (Almonds) sliced
- -Badam (Almonds) soaked & peeled 20-22
- -Zafran (Saffron strands) ¼ tsp
- -Doodh (Milk) 2-3 tbs
- -In a grinder, add almonds, saffron strands, and milk, grind well & set aside.
- -In a kettle, add milk, almonds mixture, and sugar, mix well & bring it to a boil, and cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- -Dissolve cornflour in milk & whisk well.
- -Now add dissolved cornflour in cooked milk, mix well & cook for 1-2 minutes.
- -Let it cool at room temperature & refrigerate until chilled.
- -In the serving glass, add ice cubes, badam sharbat, and almonds & serve!