Ingredients For Jalebi Paratha:
- Add Olper’s Tarka Desi ghee ½ tbs
- Or Olper’s Tarka Desi ghee 1 tbs
- And Olper’s Tarka Desi ghee 1 tsp
- -Olper’s Tarka Desi ghee 1 tbs
- -Maida (All-purpose flour) sifted in 3 Cups
- -Sooji (Semolina) 3 tbs
- -Sugar powdered 3 tbs
- -Namak (Salt) ½ tsp
- -Olper’s Tarka Desi ghee 2 tbs
- -Lukewarm water 1 & ¼ Cup or as required
- -In a bowl, add universally handy flour, semolina, sugar, and salt and blend well.
- -Add desi ghee and blend well.
- -Bit by bit add tepid water and ply until the batter is framed.
- -Oil mixture with desi ghee, cover, and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- -Manipulate until the batter is smooth, take a mixture (200g), make a ball, grease your hands with ghee, and spread the batter with the assistance of your fingers.
- -Add desi ghee, spread equitably, and dust dry flour, cut into strips with the assistance of a shaper, and roll stirp like a swiss roll (in the middle between).
- -Put the moved batter on the next strip and rehash the similar cycle 6 additional times then wrap up.
- -Oil with desi ghee and press delicately.
- -On lubed dish, place mixture balls, cover, and rest them for 10 minutes.
- -Presently spread the mixture with the assistance of fingers to make paratha.
- -On a warmed griddle, place rolled dough, add desi ghee and cook from the two sides until done (makes 4).
- -Present with pickle and yogurt.