Makhni Chanay Bhature
Ingredients Makhni Chanay:
1. Prepare Makhani Choley:
- -Cream 4-5 tbs
- -Garam masala powder ¼ tsp
- -Kasuri methi (Dried fenugreek leaves) 1 tsp
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped handful
- -Hari mirch (Green chilies) sliced 2-3
- -Makhan (Butter) 1 tbs
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
- -Makhan (Butter)
- -Pyaz (Onion) 3 medium
- -Tamatar (Tomatoes) 2 large
- -Cooking oil 2-3 tbs
- -Makhan (Butter) 3-4 tbs
- -Zeera (Cumin seeds) ½ tsp
- -Sukhi Lal mirch (Dried red chilies) 3-4
- -Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tbs
- -Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- -Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- -Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- -Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 1 tsp
- -Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- -Chicken powder ½ tbs
- -Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- -Choley (Chickpeas) boiled 2 Cups
- -Water 2 Cups
2. Prepare Bhatura:
- -Maida (All-purpose flour) sifted 2 & ½ Cups
- -Sooji (Semolina) ½ Cup
- -Namak (Salt) ½ tbs or to taste
- -Sugar powdered 1 & ½ tbs
- -Baking soda ¼ tsp
- -Ghee (Clarified butter) 2-3 tbs
- -Dahi (Yogurt) 3 tbs
- -Water ¾ Cup or as required
- -Cooking oil for frying
Directions Makhni Chanay:
1. Prepare Makhni Chanay:
- Grate onion & tomatoes with the help of a grater & set away.
- – In a wok, add cuisine oil painting, and adulation & let it melt.
- – Add cumin seeds, and dried red chilies & blend well.
- – Add grated onion & tomatoes, mix well & cook on medium kindler for 3- 4 twinkles.
- – Add gusto garlic paste & blend well.
- – Add swab, cumin greasepaint, red chili greasepaint, coriander greasepaint, turmericgreasepaint, funk greasepaint, and black pepper greasepaint, mix well & cook for 2 twinkles.
- – Add boiled chickpeas & blend well.
- – Add water, mix well & bring it to a boil, cover & cook on medium honey for 6- 8 twinkles.
- – Turn off the honey, add cream & blend well.
- – Turn on the honey, add garam masala greasepaint, dried fenugreek leaves, fresh coriander, green chilies, and adulation, cover & poach on low honey for 2 twinkles.
- – Garnish with fresh coriander, adulation & serve!
- – In a coliseum, add all-purpose flour, semolina, swab sugar, and incinerating soda pop & blend well.
- – Add clarified adulation, and yogurt & blend well until it crumbles.
- – Gradationally add water & knead until dough is formed, cover & let it rest for 30 twinkles.
- – Knead & stretch dough again for 2- 3 twinkles.
- – Grease hand with oil painting, take a small dough( 50g), make a ball, grease with cuisine oil painting & press gently and roll out with the help of rolling leg( makes 13- 14).
- – In a wok, heat cuisine oil painting( 160- 170C) & deep shindig bhatura on medium honey until it puffs up & golden.
- – Serve with bhatura with makhni chanay, fix & onion.