Mango Cream Custard
Ingredients For Mango Cream Custard:
- Pani (Water) 1 Cup
- Rafhan strawberry jelly 1 pack
- Aam (Mangoes) peeled & cubes ½ kg
- Cheeni (Sugar) 1 tbs
- Pista (Pistachios) & Badam (Almonds) chopped
- Doodh (Milk) 1 liter
- Cheeni (Sugar) 3/4 Cup or to taste
- Doodh (Milk) ½ Cup
- Rafhan Custard powder 5 tbs
- Ice cubes
- Cream chilled 200 ml
- In a frying pan, upload milk and convey it to boil.
- Add sugar, mix properly and prepare dinner until the sugar is dissolved.
- In milk, upload custard powder and mix nicely.
- Now add dissolve custard, whisk always and cook till custard is thick & permit it cool.
- In the bowl, upload ice cubes, a region some other bowl, add cream, and beat till tender peaks form & set aside.
- In the kettle, upload water and bring it to a boil.
- Add strawberry jelly and mix until dissolved.
- Pour the jelly combination right into the mildew, let it cool & refrigerate.
- In a blender jar, upload mangoes, and sugar and mix to make a puree & set aside.
- Cut jelly into cubes & set them apart.
- In the serving cup, upload mango puree, purple jelly cubes, pistachios & almonds, whipped cream, plain cake cubes, mango puree, prepared custard, crimson jelly cubes, and garnish with whipped cream.
- Chilled until served!