Imli Aloo Bukhara Soda
Ingredients for Imli Aloo:
- -Kala namak (Black salt) ½ tsp
- -Pink salt & Red chili powder
- -Ice cubes as required
- -Tukhme balanga (Basil seeds) soaked for 15 minutes
- -7up free
- -Aalo Bukhara (Dried plums) 150g (soaked for 1 hour)
- -Imli (Tamarind) 100g
- -Water 3 Cups
- -Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
- -Saunf powder (Fennel powder) 1 tsp
- -Zeera powder (Cumin powder) roasted 1 tsp
- -Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ¼ tsp
- – In a kettle, add dried catches, tamarind, and water, mix well & bring it to a boil.
- – Add swab, fennel greasepaint, cumingreasepaint, black pepper greasepaint, and black swab, mix well & cook on low honey for 8- 10 twinkles while stirring in between also strain admixture with the help of a strainer
- .Imli aalo bukhara concentrate is ready!( Makes 8- 10 spectacles).
- -Can be stored in the refrigerator for over two 2 weeks. – Apply the bomb on the hem of the serving glass & invert it on a pink swab & red chili grease paint.
- – Add ice cells, and basil seeds, set imli aalo Bukhara to concentrate, 7up & stir.