For Making Cough Drops Some Ingredient
- -Gur (Jaggery) grated 200g
- -Badi elaichi (Black cardamom) powder 1 tsp
- -Laung powder (Cloves powder) ¼ tsp
- -Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) 1 tsp
- -Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
- -Adrak (Ginger) juice 1/3 Cup
- -Lemon juice ¼ Cup
- -Honey 2 tbs
- -Icing sugar
- -In a wok, add jaggery, black cardamom powder, clove powder, black pepper powder, salt, ginger juice, lemon juice, and honey, mix well, bring it to a bubble and cook until it thickens (20-25 minutes).
- -Empty the combination into little drops by teaspoons onto a silicon mat.
- -Put away to cool for 60 minutes.
- -When drops are completely cooled, dust with icing sugar to keep drops from remaining together.
- -Envelop them with cling wrap to abstain from remaining together.
- -Store in a firmly canvassed compartment in a cool and dry spot.