Garlic Bread Knots
Ingredients For Garlic Bread Knots:
- Tepid milk 1
- Cup Sugar 1 tbs
- Khameer (Moment yeast) 1 tbs
- Maida (Regular flour) filtered 3.5 Cups
- Namak (Salt) 1 and ½ tsp
- Anda (Egg) 1
- Cooking oil ¼ Cup
- Makhan (Spread) room temperature
- Leshan (Garlic) slashed
- New basil leaves cleaved
- Anday ki zardi (Egg yolk)whisked 2
- Lal mirchis (Red stew) squashed
- In a little jug, add tepid milk, sugar, and moment yeast, mix well, cover and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- In a bowl, add generally useful flour, and salt and blend well.
- Add egg, and cooking oil and blend well.
- Steadily add yeast blend and manipulate until delicate batter is formed, cover, and allowed it to rest for 60 minutes (room temperature).
- Massage batter again until smooth.
- Partition the dough, take one section (100g) and make a ball, sprinkle dry flour and carry it out in an oval shape with the assistance of a moving pin.
- Utilize a sharp blade to cut the mixture into strips, apply butter, sprinkle garlic, fresh basil leaves, and red stew squashed then roll, tie into a knot, tucking the finishes, and let it verification for 15-20 minutes (makes 6-7).
- On a baking tray, dust dry flour, place tie bread, brush egg yolks, and sprinkle red bean stew squashed.
- Prepare in preheated broiler at 180 C for 25-30 minutes.