Loaded Mirchi Pakora
Ingredients Loaded Mirchi Pakora:
1. Potato Filling:
-Aloo (Potatoes) boiled & cubes 3-4 medium
-Imli pulp (Tamarind pulp) 3-4 tbs
-Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
-Lal mirch (Red chilies) crushed 1 tsp
-Chaat masala 1 tbs
-Kashmiri Lal mirch powder (Kashmiri red chili powder) ½ tsp
-Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tsp
-Sabut Dhania (Coriander seeds) crushed 1 tsp
2. Pakora mixture:
-Hari moong daal (Whole green gram) boiled
-Pyaz (Onion) chopped
-Tamatar (Tomatoes) deseeded & chopped
-Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
-Dahi (Yogurt) whisked
-Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed
-Baisan (Gram flour) sifted 1 & ½ Cups
-Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) ½ tsp or to taste
-Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
-Ajwain (Carom seeds) ½ tsp
-Baking soda ½ tsp
-Zarda ka rang (Orange food color) ¼ tsp
-Water ¾ Cup or as required
-Hari mirch (Green chilies) large 28-30
-Cooking oil for frying
1. Prepare Potato filling:
- – In a coliseum add boiled potatoes & crush well with the help of a lecher.
- – Add tamarind pulp, swab, red chili crushed, chaat masala, Kashmiri red chili grease paint, cumin seeds, and coriander seeds & blend well also set away.
2. Prepare Pakora mixture:
- – In a coliseum add gram flour, red chili grease paint, swab, carom seeds, incinerating soda pop, and orange food color & blend well.
- – Gradationally add water & whisk well to make thick batter( 3- 4 twinkles), cover & also rest for 15- 20 twinkles.
- – Make tear on green chilies & remove their seeds.
- – Stuff set potato filling in green chillies & set away( makes 28- 30).
- – Transfer set pakora admixture in a flagon and dip stuffed green chilies in the batter.
- – In a wok, heat cuisine oil painting and shindig on medium honey until golden brown.
- – Sprinkle chaat masala & serve with ketchup or chili garlic sauce.
- – Cut mirchi pakora from the center and place them on a serving plate. Add green lentil gram to it.
- – Now add onion, tomatoes, fresh coriander, chaat masala, yogurt, nimco sev & red chili crushed from the top & serve!