Fixings of Hot Chocolate:
1. Get ready for Handcrafted Hot Chocolate Powder:
- -Sugar 1 and ½ Cups
- -Cocoa powder 1 and ¼ Cup
- -Vanilla powder 1 tbs
- Vanilla powder 1 tbs
- -Namak (Salt) ½ tsp
- -Olper’s Milk powder 2 Cups
- -White chocolate ¼ Cup (Refrigerated)
- -Dull chocolate ¼ Cup (Refrigerated)
- Get ready for cocoa H Milk:
- -Water ¼ Cup
- -Olper’s Milk 2 Cups
- –Cocoa powder
- Bearings of Hot Chocolate:
2.Get ready for Hot Chocolate Powder:
- -In a grinder, ad sugar and drudgery to make powder.
- -On a bowl, place sifter, add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla powder, cornflour, and salt, and filter together.
- -Add milk powder and blend until very much consolidated.
- -Add white chocolate, and dark chocolate (grind with the assistance of a grater) and blend well. Homemade hot cocoa powder is prepared!
- -Can be put away in a water/airproof container for as long as multi-month (yield: 800g).
- Get ready for Hot cocoa Milk:
- -In a saucepan, add water, and prepared hot cocoa powder (approx. ¼ Cup), whisk well, and carry it to bubble.
- -Add milk and blend well, bring it to a bubble and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- -Add marshmallows and toast with low light.
- -Sprinkle cocoa powder and serve!