Cheesy Beef Burritos
Ingredients For Cheesy Beef Burritos:
1. Prepare Herbed Sour Cream:
- Get ready for Herbed Sharp Cream:
- -Olper’s cream ¾ Cup
- -Lemon juice 1 tbs
- -Kali mirch powder (Dark pepper powder) ¼ tsp or to taste
- -Namak (Salt) 1 squeeze or to taste
- -New parsley hacked 1-2 tbs
2. Prepare Mexican Salad
- -New parsley cleaved small bunch
- -Kali mirch (Dark pepper) squashed ¼ tsp or to taste
- -Leshan powder (Garlic powder) ½ tsp
- -Namak (Salt) ¼ tsp or to taste
- -Olive oil 1 tbs
- -Tamatar (Tomatoes) 1 Cup
- -Corn parts bubbled ½ Cup
- -Shimla mirch (Capsicum) 1 Cup
- -Salted jalapenos cut ½ Cup
- -Ice shelf destroyed 1 and ½ Cup
3. Prepare Beef Mince Filling:
- -Paprika powder 1 tsp
- -Kali mirch (Black pepper) crushed 1 tsp
- -Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- -Lal labia (Red kidney beans) boiled 250g
- -Cooking oil 2 tbs
- -Pyaz (Onion) chopped 1 large
- -Leshan (Garlic) chopped 1 tbs
- -Beef qeema (Mince) ½ kg
- -Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- -Tortilla 11 inches
- -Olper’s Cheddar cheese as required
- -Olper’s Mozzarella cheese as required
- Get ready for Herbed Acrid Cream:
- -In cream, add lemon juice, black pepper powder, salt, and fresh parsley and blend well, cover and let it rest for 10 minutes. Herbed sharp cream is prepared!
- Plan Mexican Plate of mixed greens:
- -In a bowl, add tomatoes, corn kernels, capsicum, pickled jalapenos, iceberg, fresh parsley, black pepper crushed, garlic powder, salt, and olive oil, toss well and put away.
- Plan Meat Mince Filling:
- -In a searing pan, add cooking oil, onion, and garlic and sauté until clear.
- -Add meat mince and blend well until it changes tone.
- -Add cumin powder, paprika powder, black pepper crushed, and salt, mix well, cover, and cook on low fire for 12-15 minutes.
- -Add red kidney beans, mix well, and cook on high fire until it evaporates (2-3 minutes).
- -Allow it to cool.
- -On the tortilla, add and spread arranged herbed sharp cream.
- -Add cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, prepared beef mince filling, prepared Mexican salad, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese, fold every one of the sides, and roll it.
- -Oil barbecue skillet with cooking oil, place moved tortilla and barbecue from the two sides (makes 6-7).
- -Cut and present with herbed sharp cream!