Makhni Chanay Bhature
Ingredients Makhni Chanay:
1. Prepare Makhani Choley:
- -Cream 4-5 tbs
- -Garam masala powder ¼ tsp
- -Kasuri methi (Dried fenugreek leaves) 1 tsp
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped handful
- -Hari mirch (Green chilies) sliced 2-3
- -Makhan (Butter) 1 tbs
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
- -Makhan (Butter)
- -Pyaz (Onion) 3 medium
- -Tamatar (Tomatoes) 2 large
- -Cooking oil 2-3 tbs
- -Makhan (Butter) 3-4 tbs
- -Zeera (Cumin seeds) ½ tsp
- -Sukhi Lal mirch (Dried red chilies) 3-4
- -Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tbs
- -Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- -Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- -Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tsp or to taste
- -Dhania powder (Coriander powder) 1 tsp
- -Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- -Chicken powder ½ tbs
- -Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- -Choley (Chickpeas) boiled 2 Cups
- -Water 2 Cups
2. Prepare Bhatura:
- -Maida (All-purpose flour) sifted 2 & ½ Cups
- -Sooji (Semolina) ½ Cup
- -Namak (Salt) ½ tbs or to taste
- -Sugar powdered 1 & ½ tbs
- -Baking soda ¼ tsp
- -Ghee (Clarified butter) 2-3 tbs
- -Dahi (Yogurt) 3 tbs
- -Water ¾ Cup or as required
- -Cooking oil for frying
Directions Makhni Chanay:
1. Prepare Makhni Chanay:
- Grate onion & tomatoes with the help of a grater & set away.
- – In a wok, add cuisine oil painting, and adulation & let it melt.
- – Add cumin seeds, and dried red chilies & blend well.
- – Add grated onion & tomatoes, mix well & cook on medium kindler for 3- 4 twinkles.
- – Add gusto garlic paste & blend well.
- – Add swab, cumin greasepaint, red chili greasepaint, coriander greasepaint, turmericgreasepaint, funk greasepaint, and black pepper greasepaint, mix well & cook for 2 twinkles.
- – Add boiled chickpeas & blend well.
- – Add water, mix well & bring it to a boil, cover & cook on medium honey for 6- 8 twinkles.
- – Turn off the honey, add cream & blend well.
- – Turn on the honey, add garam masala greasepaint, dried fenugreek leaves, fresh coriander, green chilies, and adulation, cover & poach on low honey for 2 twinkles.
- – Garnish with fresh coriander, adulation & serve!
- – In a coliseum, add all-purpose flour, semolina, swab sugar, and incinerating soda pop & blend well.
- – Add clarified adulation, and yogurt & blend well until it crumbles.
- – Gradationally add water & knead until dough is formed, cover & let it rest for 30 twinkles.
- – Knead & stretch dough again for 2- 3 twinkles.
- – Grease hand with oil painting, take a small dough( 50g), make a ball, grease with cuisine oil painting & press gently and roll out with the help of rolling leg( makes 13- 14).
- – In a wok, heat cuisine oil painting( 160- 170C) & deep shindig bhatura on medium honey until it puffs up & golden.
- – Serve with bhatura with makhni chanay, fix & onion.
Dynamite Chilli Bites
Ingredients For Dynamite Chilli Bites:
1. Prepare Chilli Bites:
- -Cooking oil 1-2 tbs
- -Mozzarella cheese 100g
- -Cheddar cheese 100g
- -Green chillies or Jalapenos as required
- -Maida (All-purpose flour) 1 Cup
- -Anday (Eggs) whisked 2-3
- -Breadcrumbs 1 Cup or as required
- -Cooking oil for frying
- Boneless chicken cubes 200g
- -Soy sauce 1 tbs
- -Sirka (Vinegar) ½ tbs
- -Paprika powder 1 tsp
- -Dried oregano ½ tsp
- -Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- -Lal mirch powder (Red chilli powder) ½ tsp or to taste
- -Lehsan paste (Garlic paste) 1 tsp
2. Prepare Dynamite Sauce:
- -Mayonnaise ¾ Cup
- -Tomato ketchup 3 tbs
- -Chilli sauce 3-4 tbs
- -Honey 1 tbs
- -Lehsan powder (Garlic powder) ½ tsp
1. Prepare Chilli Bites:
- – In a frying visage, add funk, soy sauce, ginger, paprika greasepaint, dried oregano, swab, red chilli greasepaint, garlic
- paste and mix well. – Add cooking oil painting, cover & marinate for 15 twinkles.
- – Turn on the honey & chef on medium
- honey until funk is tender & dries up.
- – Let it cool. – In a eggbeater, add funk & chop well.
- – Take out in a coliseum, addmozzarella rubbish, cheddar rubbish, mix well & set away.
- – tear green chillies with the help of cutter & deseed them. –
Stuffed green chillies with set stuffing, fleece in all
- – purpose flour also dip in whisked eggs and fleece well with
breadcrumbs and again dip in whisked eggs & fleece with breadcrumbs & let them rest for 10 twinkles( makes 45- 50). –
Can be stored for over to 2 weeks in freezer.
2. Option # 1: Deep Fry
- – In a wok, heat cuisine oil painting( 170- 180C) & shindigstuffed chillies on medium high honey until golden & crisp.
3. Option # 2: Air Fry
- – Spraynon-stick spray on both sides ofchillies & air shindig at 180C for 10- 12 twinkles.
4. Prepare Dynamite Sauce:
- – In a coliseum, add mayonnaise, tomatoketchup, chilli sauce, honey & garlic greasepaint, whisk well & transfer to a squeeze bottle.
- – mizzle dynamite sauce onchilli mouthfuls & serve with 7Up!
Ingredients Camel Meat Shami Kabab:
1. For Bouquet Garni (Potli) Camel Meat Shami Kabab:
- Sabut dhania (Coriander seeds) 2 tbs
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) 1 tbs
- Laung (Cloves) 1 tsp
- Sabut kali mirch (Black peppercorns) 1 tsp
- Badi elaichi (Black cardamom) 4-5
- Jail (Nutmeg) ½ piece
- Darchini (Cinnamon sticks) 2-3
- Badiyan ka phool (Star anise) 2
- Oonth ka gosht ka qeema (Camel meat mince) 1 kg
- Chaney ki daal (Split Bengal gram) 250 gms (washed)
- Adrak (Ginger) sliced 2-inch piece
- Leshan (Garlic) cloves 12 (sliced)
- Sabut Lal mirch (Button red chilies) 18-20
- Namak (Salt) 1 tbs or to taste
- Pani (Water) 3 Cups or as required
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) ½ Cup
- Podina (Mint leaves) ½ Cup
- Hari mirch (Green chilies) 4-5
- Pyaz (Onion) fried ½ Cup
- Anda (Egg) 1
- Cooking oil for frying
For Bouquet Garni (Potli):
On muslin cloth, add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, black cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, and star anise and twist it to make a bouquet garni (potli) and put away.
- In the pot, add camel mince, split Bengal gram, ginger, garlic, button red chilies, salt, and water, and blend well. Add bouquet garni (potli) and carry it to boil, cover, and cook on low fire for 45-50 minutes.
- Eliminate bouquet garni (potli) and dispose of then cook on high fire until evaporates.
- Allow it to chill off.
- In the chopper, add new coriander, mint leaves, green chilies, and fried onion, and slash well.
- Presently add bubbled camel mince mixture, egg, and slash until all around consolidated.
- Oil your hands with oil, take a combination and make kababs of equivalent sizes (makes 19-20).
- In a broiling pan, add cooking oil and sear kababs from all sides until done.
- Can be hidden away cooler for as long as multi-month.