Vegetable wontons with cream cheese
Ingredients Vegetable wontons with cream cheese:
- -Cooking oil 1 tsp
- -Shimla mirch (Capsicum) chopped ½ Cup
- -Band gobhi (Cabbage) chopped ¾ Cup
- -Gajar (Carrots) grated ¾ Cup
- -Hara pyaz (Spring onion) leaves chopped ½ Cup
- -Hari mirch (Green chilli) chopped 1 tbs
- -Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- -Chicken powder ½ tsp
- -Namak (Salt) 1 pinch or to taste
- -Cream cheese 3-4 tbs
- -Fresh parsley chopped 1 tbs
- -Anda (Egg) 1
- -Wonton wraps or Roll sheets as required
- -Cooking oil for frying
- – In a frying visage, add cuisine oil painting, capsicum, cabbage, carrots, spring onion leaves, green chilli, mix well & cookon medium honey for 1- 2 twinkles.
- – Add black pepper greasepaint, funk greasepaint, swab & blend well.
- – Take out in acoliseum & let it cool fully.
- – Add cream rubbish, fresh parsley, mix well & set away.
- – In a coliseum, add egg, whisk well &set away.
- – Take 4 x4 inch wonton serape , add 1 tsp admixture in the center, apply whisked egg at all the edges, fold intriangular shape & seal all sides.
- – Apply whisked egg on one corner of triangle and imbrication to form wonton shape(makes 28- 30).
- – In a wok, heat cuisine oil painting and shindig on medium honey until golden brown.
- – Serve with dippingsauce!