Ingredients Camel Meat Shami Kabab:
1. For Bouquet Garni (Potli) Camel Meat Shami Kabab:
- Sabut dhania (Coriander seeds) 2 tbs
- Zeera (Cumin seeds) 1 tbs
- Laung (Cloves) 1 tsp
- Sabut kali mirch (Black peppercorns) 1 tsp
- Badi elaichi (Black cardamom) 4-5
- Jail (Nutmeg) ½ piece
- Darchini (Cinnamon sticks) 2-3
- Badiyan ka phool (Star anise) 2
- Oonth ka gosht ka qeema (Camel meat mince) 1 kg
- Chaney ki daal (Split Bengal gram) 250 gms (washed)
- Adrak (Ginger) sliced 2-inch piece
- Leshan (Garlic) cloves 12 (sliced)
- Sabut Lal mirch (Button red chilies) 18-20
- Namak (Salt) 1 tbs or to taste
- Pani (Water) 3 Cups or as required
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) ½ Cup
- Podina (Mint leaves) ½ Cup
- Hari mirch (Green chilies) 4-5
- Pyaz (Onion) fried ½ Cup
- Anda (Egg) 1
- Cooking oil for frying
For Bouquet Garni (Potli):
On muslin cloth, add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, black peppercorns, black cardamom, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, and star anise and twist it to make a bouquet garni (potli) and put away.
- In the pot, add camel mince, split Bengal gram, ginger, garlic, button red chilies, salt, and water, and blend well. Add bouquet garni (potli) and carry it to boil, cover, and cook on low fire for 45-50 minutes.
- Eliminate bouquet garni (potli) and dispose of then cook on high fire until evaporates.
- Allow it to chill off.
- In the chopper, add new coriander, mint leaves, green chilies, and fried onion, and slash well.
- Presently add bubbled camel mince mixture, egg, and slash until all around consolidated.
- Oil your hands with oil, take a combination and make kababs of equivalent sizes (makes 19-20).
- In a broiling pan, add cooking oil and sear kababs from all sides until done.
- Can be hidden away cooler for as long as multi-month.