Special Breakfast Omelette
Ingredients for Special Breakfast Omelette:
- -Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- -Andy (Eggs) 5-6
- -Lal mirch (Red chilli) crushed ½ tsp
- -Hari mirch (Green chillies) whole 3-4
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
- -Cooking oil 2-3 tbs
- -Pyaz (Onion) chopped 1 large
- -Aloo (Potatoes) small cubes 2 medium
- -Tamatar (Tomatoes) chopped 2 medium
- -Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- – In a frying visage, add cuisine oil painting, onion & sauté until translucent. – Add potatoes, mix well & cook until light golden( 5- 6 twinkles)
- . – Add tomatoes & blend well, cover & chef on low honey until tomatoes are soft( 4- 5 twinkles). –
- Add swab, black pepper grease paint, mix well & cook for a nanosecond.
- – Add eggs one by one, red chilli crushed & green chillies, cover & chef on low honey for 6- 8 twinkles.
- – Sprinkle fresh coriander, cut into slices & serve with paratha & tea.