1. Prepare Custard Filling:
- -Doodh (Milk) 500ml
- -anday ki zardi (Egg yolks) 4
- -Sugar 150g (approx. ½ Cup)
- -Cornflour 40g (approx. 4 tbs)
- -Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- -Makhan (Butter) 15g (approx. 1 tbs)
- -Puff pastry 250g
- -Whipped cream
- -Chocolate as required
- -Chocolate chips
- Plan Custard Filling:
- -In a saucepan, add milk and carry it to bubble.
- -In a bowl, add egg yolks, sugar, cornflour, and vanilla substance and whisk well.
- -Steadily add hot milk (approx. 1 Cup) in a bowl and whisk well.- On a saucepan, place sifter, add custard combination and strain, whisk well and cook until it thickens (5-6 minutes).
- -Add margarine and whisk well.
- -On a bowl, place sifter, add arranged custard, strain and cover the surface with grip film and refrigerate for 6 hours or short-term.
- -Custard cream can be made a day ahead of time.
- -Eliminate grip film, beat well until it’s smooth then move to a channeling pack and refrigerate until use.
- -Sprinkle dry flour, place puff baked good, and carry out with the assistance of a moving pin.
- -Eliminate the lopsided sides and cut them into square shapes (2×4 inches).
- -Move the rectangular onto a baking plate fixed with margarine paper, cover it with spread paper, and put one more baking plate on it.
- -Keep the weighty article on the baking plate prior to baking to overload it.
- -Prepare in preheated broiler at 160C until brilliant and fresh (24 minutes) and the two barbecues on.
- -Take out from broiler and let them cool on a cooling rack (makes 18).
- -On a puff cake layer, add arranged custard filling and put a second layer of puff baked goods on it, and rehash the cycle with the subsequent layer.
- -Put the third puff cake layer on top and embellishment with whipped cream, chocolate, chocolate chips, and cherry and serve