Khasta kabab (Stuffed)
- -Pyaz (Onion) 3 medium
- -Adrak (Ginger) chopped 1 tsp
- -Hari mirch (Green chili) chopped 1 tbs
- -Amchur powder (Dried mango powder) 1 tsp
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped handful
- -Cooking oil 3-4 tbs
- -Boneless beef with 10% fat (Charbi) ½ kg
- -Dahi (Yogurt) hung 2 tbs
- -Pyaz (Onion) fried 2 tbs
- -Besan (Gram flour) roasted 3 tbs
- -Namak (Salt) 1 tsp or to taste
- -Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) 1 tbs or to taste
- -Zeera (Cumin powder) roasted & crushed 1 & ½ tsp
- -Meat tenderizer ½ tbs
- -Haldi powder (Turmeric powder) ½ tsp
- -Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- -Elaichi powder (Cardamom powder) ¼ tsp
- -Jaily powder (Nutmeg powder) ¼ tsp
- -Javitri powder (Mace powder) ¼ tsp
- – In an eggbeater, add beef, yogurt, fried onion, gram flour, swab, red chili greasepaint, cumin seeds, meat tenderizer,turmeric greasepaint, garam masala greasepaint, cardamom greasepaint, nutmeg greasepaint & mace greasepaint, hash well & marinate for 2 hours.
- – In a coliseum, place a muslin cloth, grate onion with the help of a grater & squeeze out waterfully
- – In a coliseum, add grated & squeeze onion, gusto, green chili, dried mango greasepaint, and fresh coriander, mix well &set away.
- – Grease hands with oil painting, take a small volume of admixture( 50g), make a ball & flatten it on your win, added stuffing, cover duly & make kebabs of equal sizes( makes 11- 12).
- – In a frying visage, add cuisine oil painting and shindig kebabs on medium honey from both sides until golden brown & cover in between for 1- 2 twinkles( on low honey).
- – Serve with chutney or tomato ketchup!