- -Add Olper’s Tarka Desi Ghee 2 tbs
- -Olper’s milk 1 Cup
- Enter Olper’s milk powder 300g
- -In a wok, add desi ghee and let it dissolve.
- And Add milk and blend well.
- Or Add milk powder, cook on low fire and blend well consistently to stay away from irregularities (3-4 minutes), continue cooking on low fire until dampness vanishes (2-3 minutes).
- -On lubed mold, add khoya and spread equally.
- -Allow it to cool totally (Yields: 600g).
- -Hand-crafted khoya/mawa can be hidden away fridge for as long as a multi-week.
- -Natively constructed khoya/mawa can be utilized in making various types of desi treats/mithai like barfi,peda,ladoos, and more.
- -Add it to your halwa and Kheer to give them an amazing rich surface.
- -Top up your number one sweet with khoya/mawa and partake in the rich flavor.