Green Tikka Masala
Ingredients for green Tikka Masala:
- Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Namak (Salt) 2 tsp or to taste
- Lemon juice 2-3 tbs
- Oil 3 tbs
- Pani (Water) as required
- Chicken Tikka 4 pieces
- Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) ground 1 bunch
- Dahi (Yogurt) whisked 4 tbs
- Adrak lehsan paste (Ginger garlic paste) 1 tbs
- Kacha papita (Raw papaya) paste 1 & ½ tsp
- Hari mirch (Green chili) crushed 2 tbs
- Add marks/cuts on fowl tikka pieces.
- In a bowl, upload coriander, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, uncooked papaya paste, green chili, cumin powder,garam masala powder, salt, and lemon juice and mix properly.
- Add chook tikka portions and coat well.
- Cover and permit it to marinate for 4-6 hours or in a single day in the refrigerator.
1. Option no.1: Grill
Grease the grill pan with oil, vicinity marinated chicken tikka portions, and grill for four-five minutes on every side.
- Sprinkle water, cover, and cook on low flame until accomplished.
2. Option no.2: Steam
Put chook tikka pieces into aluminum foil, basting with marinade, and wrap them.
- Add water to a pot, region steam rack, and bring it to a boil.
- Place the wrap piece in a steamer rack over water.
- Cover and permit it to steam cook for 20-25 minutes or until completed.
3. Option no3.Three: Bake
Place the chook tikka piece in the greased baking tray and brush the bird tikka piece with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven at a hundred and eighty C for 35-40 mins.
4. Green Masala Sauce:
In the wok, upload oil, clean coriander, and inexperienced chilies, and mix well.
- Add yogurt,garam masala powder, salt, cumin powder, black pepper powder, and nutmeg powder, and mix well.
- Cook for 2 mins or until oil separates and mix well constantly.
- Add all cooked chook tikka portions, blend & coat properly with green masala sauce.
- Give it a charcoal smoke for two-3 minutes and serve.