Ingredients Dal Makhani:
- Cream ½ cup
- Julienne Ginger 2 tbsp
- Fenugreek leaves ½ tsp
- Tomatoes chopped 4 medium
- Onion chopped 1 medium
- Water 1 Cup (according to required consistency)
- Green chilies chopped 2
- Salt to taste or 1 ½ tsp or taste
- Red Chilies powder 1 tsp
- All Spiced mix powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Black Lentil boiled 1 cup
- Red Kidney Beans boiled 2-3 tbsp
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic (g/g) Paste 2 tsp
- Coriander Leaves 2 tbsp
- In a Dal, Makhani skillet add oil and margarine. At the point when hot add cumin and sear. Presently add onion and sear till light gold.
- Presently add GGP, green chilies, tomatoes, and every one of the flavors and blend well, when water is 1/fourth left add lentils and kidney beans and blend and pound till lentils and beans break.
- Presently add water as indicated by wanted consistency and continue to pound with the assistance of a spoon till blends well.
- Add cream, ginger, and fenugreek leaves and stew for 2-3 minutes.
- Present with Naan Or Zeera Rice.
- If it’s not too much trouble, note that for a velvety surface, you can crush tomatoes and onion combinations and bubble lentils until exceptionally delicate.