Crispy Potato Rings
Ingredients for Crispy Potato Rings:
- -Lal mirch (Red chili) crushed ½ tsp
- -Chaat masala ½ tsp
- -Cornflour 3 tbs
- -Adrak paste (Ginger paste) ½ tbs
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped handful
- -Cooking oil for frying
- -Aloo (Potatoes) boiled & cubes ½ kg
- -Chawal ka atta (Rice flour) ½ Cup
- -Kali mirch powder (Black pepper powder) ½ tsp
- -Zeera (Cumin seeds) roasted & crushed 1 tsp
- -Namak (Salt) ½ tbs or to taste
- – In a coliseum, add potatoes & crush them well with the help of the lecher.
- – Add rice flour, black pepper grease paint, cumin seeds, swab, red chili crushed, chaat masala, cornflour, and gusto paste & blend well.
- – Add fresh coriander, mix well & let it rest for 15 twinkles.
- – Grease hands with cuisine oil painting, take a large volume of admixture & make a ball
- . – Place on the clean working face( greased with cuisine oil painting) & roll into a spherical shape with the help of win and cut into slices also cut into rings using a cookie knife.
- – In a frying visage, heat cuisine oil painting and shindig potato ring on medium honey until golden.
- – Serve with sauce or tomato ketchup.