Making for Cheese Quesadillas:
- For Cheese Quesadillas:
- -Boneless chicken cubes 300g
- -Paprika powder 1 tsp
- –Namak (Salt) ½ tsp or to taste
- -Lal mirch powder (Red chili powder) ½ tsp or to taste
- -Leshan powder (Garlic powder) 1 tsp
- -Zeera powder (Cumin powder) 1 tsp
- -Onion powder ½ tsp
- -Lemon juice 2 tbs
- -Cooking oil 1-2 tbs
- -Olper’s Cheddar cheese ½ Cup or as required
- -Olper’s Mozzarella cheese ½ Cup or as required
- -Tortilla 8 inches
- -Hara dhania (Fresh coriander) chopped
- Bearings Cheese Quesadillas:
- -In a bowl, add chicken, paprika powder, salt, red stew powder, garlic powder, cumin powder, onion powder, and lemon juice and blend well.
- -In a cast iron pan, add cooking oil, and chicken, mix well and cook on medium fire for 4-5 minutes, cover and cook on low fire until delicate then cook on high fire until it evaporates.
- -Allow it to cool.
- -In a chopper, add cooked chicken and hack coarsely.
- -In a bowl, add coarsely hacked chicken, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese, mix well and put away.
- -On the tortilla, add and spread arranged chicken and cheddar filling on one side of the tortilla and flip the opposite side over it (makes 5-6).
- -Oil the frying pan with butter, place arranged tortilla and cook on low fire from the two sides until brilliant brown (2 minutes on each side).
- -Cut into pieces, garnish with new coriander and serve!